Do you think you have what it takes to be a K-Laker?
Campaign & Demand Generation Manager
Reports To: VP of Marketing
KnowledgeLake is a leader among content service platform providers, helping companies process their most important documents. The company is innovating in a rapidly changing market that is witnessing the convergence of several technologies, including content management, business process management (BPM) and robotic process automation (RPA). This position will play a critical role in helping the marketing team navigate this evolving marketplace and meet the company’s ambitious growth targets.
Position Summary: The Campaign and Demand Generation Manager lives at the intersection of content strategy and channel strategy, designing programs and campaigns that are squarely focused on achieving company growth targets and marketing KPIs. The focus of this role is planning, organizing, and executing demand creation programs and campaigns that cultivate and convert new prospects in new and existing accounts. You will be responsible for developing marketing strategies and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns that drive top-to-bottom funnel performance.
The Campaign & Demand Generation Manager will directly support pipeline contribution and revenue goal achievement. You must have extensive knowledge of and apply the best practices of demand generation, lead nurturing and opportunity conversion in your everyday work. Analyzing and reporting on marketing campaigns, lead generation programs and sales funnel optimization is vital to success in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, create, execute, optimize, and report on marketing campaigns that drive leads and revenue. Brainstorm and plan campaigns rooted in go-to-market strategy and the buyer journey.
- Strategize and develop a framework for demand generation. Plan the most optimal high-performance mix of inbound and outbound tactics. Manage the vision, planning and execution of multiple marketing initiatives simultaneously.
- Plan, manage and execute promotional, operational and logistical functions of demand generation and lead nurturing programs that span across email marketing, marketing automation workflows, webinars, face-to-face events, content syndication and digital marketing.
- Assist marketing leadership to identify market and audience requirements, create programming based on those requirements, and provide insight into what is and is not working.
- Develop lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns to new and existing contacts based on proper list management and list hygiene within our marketing automation system (HubSpot).
- Accelerate channel sales by engaging and collaborating with key channel partners on strategic co-marketing campaigns, events, and programs. Serve as a key stakeholder and strategist on channel/partner marketing initiatives.
- Work proactively with sales team to coordinate, communicate and optimize demand creation campaigns and initiatives. Provide sales enablement support.
- Organize lead processing and work with sales on follow-up of all qualified leads.
- Collaborate with team to develop relevant, educational content in-tune with prospects’ needs that also moves them along the buyer’s journey.
- Harness digital strategy for acquisition and engagement.
- Brainstorm new and creative demand generation growth strategies while also exploring new ways to engage our customers for up-selling, cross-selling and retention.
- Determine demand creation metrics and how to measure against objectives to gauge success. Identify and develop testing and optimization methodologies.
- Direct, collaborate with and manage content and digital marketing agencies.
- Ensure timely production of key deliverables (including communications and support materials).
- Pipeline and revenue impact
- Conversion rate
- Tactical campaign and program performance
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and have a high level of discretion. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field with at least 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing management
- Leadership ability and initiative to marshal marketing resources and pursue strategic objectives
- Marketing experience in B2B SaaS, high tech, ECM or related industry preferred
- Track record of success building content and leveraging inbound marketing tactics to positively impact growth
- Working knowledge and experience with marketing automation systems, especially HubSpot
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and SEO strategies
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their manager or supervisor.