In today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world, you could say using a Box content management solution to keep your enterprise organized could be considered “the new black.” Leaders are striving to provide users with intuitive tools that drive efficiency and maximize security. And, they are looking to Box to achieve this goal.
Using Box for business can benefit organizations employing three people or thousands — whether located on different campuses or around the world. By utilizing Box’s capabilities, an organization can increase transparency and improve cross-collaboration. Box also integrates with more than 1,000 third-party systems, like Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to centralize all information in one location while offering a customized, flexible pricing model.
If you’re thinking about switching to Box for business or have already done so, there are some factors to think through and plan for in advance. This whitepaper focuses on Box content management issues such as:
- How to structure your information architecture
- Why using metadata and keywords are vital to success
- How an information governance plan can be of service
- What planning challenges you’ll need for content migration
- How to ensure regulatory compliance when moving to the cloud