Learn how automating Human Resources processes — like employee onboarding — a more efficient and positive experience for everyone involved!
From resumes and emergency contact forms, to I-9’s, W-4’s, e-mails and PDF documents — Human Resources departments tend to accumulate extensive amounts of paper documents. As a result, automating Human Resources processes such as HR onboarding for new employees can be a mammoth task.
If a Human Resource department’s methods are entirely manual – employees get bogged down in tedious, time-consuming tasks that increase the risks of errors and typos. And, since these professionals must be careful with sensitive data, controlling and limiting access to employee records can be challenging. Locking a file cabinet isn’t enough.
KnowledgeLake has developed award-winning capture and imaging solutions for automating Human Resources processes like onboarding new employees and managing employee records.
When organizations turn to automating Human Resources processes like onboarding, they quickly realize a multitude of benefits such as:
- Saving time that’s wasted on searching for necessary files and documents
- Eliminating paper documents and, in turn, file cabinets which ends up increasing workspace
- Transforming the onboarding process into a self-serving activity
- Ensuring compliance audits aren’t as time-consuming nor stressful
- Reducing the need for duplicate data entry and routing of information
When a business commits to automating Human Resource processes, money is saved and time is freed up for professionals to act as a guide more than an “enforcer.”