A solid taxonomy combined with a well-planned systems architecture is the foundation for an efficient, valuable Enterprise Content Management system. Not only does it empower employees to do their job more efficiently, it also creates a streamlined workflow as it is adopted by more users. KnowledgeLake’s experts understand your people, processes, and technology and convert that information into a business advantage.
- Create a strategy around an organization’s unique pain problems and challenges.
- Provide foundational taxonomies catered to your industry or use case.
- Work with your team to develop a business case containing estimated costs and benefits associated with each phase of the ECM journey.
- Craft and deploy solutions that interact with systems already in place.
- Create accessible taxonomies that ensure meaningful, consistent, specific and timely retrieval of your content.
“KnowledgeLake was the perfect answer for delivering a quality enterprise content management system to use in tandem with our SharePoint intranet. We created metadata for each kind of form or document that is scanned so we can search on key fields to find specific documents. For example, it could be date created, invoice number, company name, or any combination of these and other fields.”
IT Director for Pei Cobb Freed and Partners