SharePoint ECM adoption is on the rise. However, in most cases, SharePoint needs a little help to meet the complex and ever-evolving business objectives of today’s business world. As a platform, it can be molded and shaped into a robust and easy-to-use document process tool that can completely transform the way you work and do business. As the first company to break into the SharePoint ECM space, KnowledgeLake specializes in Microsoft SharePoint.
KnowledgeLake’s SharePoint Consulting services include:
- A SharePoint Health Check to ensure best practices, performance, and stability.
- Power BI to gain insight into your data process.
- Fast, reliable upgrade services to newer versions of SharePoint.
- Migration services from legacy line-of-business applications and shared drives.
- Swift restoration of your SharePoint environment through our backup and recovery strategies.
- Custom-coded modifications to assist you in your SharePoint ECM strategy.
- Dynamic integration allowing you to connect your records in MS Dynamics, AX, GP, Nav, SL with your content in SharePoint.
- Helping you create a sound ECM strategy built on the power of Microsoft SharePoint.
“We were able to achieve a return on our investment in the KnowledgeLake ECM solution in about eight months. This included $150,000 a year saved by eliminating storage costs and paper purchases. We already had the foundation for the ECM platform in place with SharePoint, and the KnowledgeLake products were simply an incremental cost.”
VP of Information Systems, Island Savings