In today’s mobile-first, cloud-first world, you could say using Box for business content management could be considered “the new black.” Document management systems that don’t allow content to be accessed across devices or locations are being phased out to make way for cloud content management solutions that centralize content, encourage a collaborative environment and enable rapid retrieval of necessary information when needed. Leaders are striving to provide users with intuitive tools that drive efficiency and maximize security. And, they are looking to Box to achieve this goal.
Box is a cloud content management solution allowing companies to connect people, information and applications. Users connected to the internet can share business data with other employees across devices and applications anytime and in any place.
74,000 businesses across industries trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. This includes 59% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Why choose Box?
Using Box for business can benefit organizations employing three people or thousands — whether located on different campuses or around the world. By utilizing Box’s capabilities, an organization can increase transparency and improve cross-collaboration. Box also integrates with more than 1,000 third-party systems, like Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to centralize all information in one location while offering a customized, flexible pricing model.
Contemplating a move to Box?
If you’re thinking about switching to Box for business or have already done so, there are some factors to think through and plan for in advance.
- How to structure your information architecture
- Why using metadata and keywords are vital to success
- How an information governance plan can be of service
- What planning challenges you’ll need to address when migrating content
- How to ensure regulatory compliance when moving to the cloud
Capabilities to transform Box
Once the framework of your cloud-based document management solution has been established, you can optimize your Box for business investment by using tools that can elevate your operational processes. KnowledgeLake’s cloud capture solution integrates with Box, providing capabilities that can best serve your organization, by:
- Capturing digital or paper documents and processing content
- Extract powerful metadata which can integrated into the appropriate workflow
- Routing content to a Box location, secondary correct repository or line-of-business applications
- Generating workflows to encourage visibility, consistency and repeatable outcomes
When using Box for business, set users up for a positive, productive experience by ensuring Box is set up properly. KnowledgeLake offers expertise and solutions to assist you from set up to completion! Download the whitepaper, Effective Document Management with Box: Your Guide to Ensuring Success to get a head start.
Arm yourself with information!